Thursday 3 March 2016

Wolfe Pack of the Winisk River By Paul brown

Wolfe Pack of the Winisk River By Paul Brown

After a harsh winter, the food is scarce in the northern Ontario wilderness. A strong male timber wolf will have to survive the nearly foodless spring. During his journey he encounters two young male wolves. After their short but rigorous battle the large timber wolf comes out on top, the timber wolf decides to join their pack as the Alpha male. The pack is lead by a powerful Alpha female.

The pack decides that they will head up the Winisk River t hunt for their favourite prey the delicious woodland caribou. The wolf pack will have to face many obstacles in facing their way.  The journey will be tough and long with the scarce amount of food and the other wolf packs competing for the last bit of food from the winter harvest.

This book as very interesting to read, I believe that this book appeals to every age group. I love how the author designs the page layout it crosses a book with an almost poem type felling, it makes it easier to read for longer sessions. The book isn’t very long but right after you read it you will have a better understanding of the wild life I Canada. Will the lf pack survive the brutal spring? Find out in Wolf Pack of the Winisk River. Pick it up at your local library.


By Jordan Kleyh

9 comments:

  1. Good information at the beginning.
    Nice cliff hanger.
    I wish you had a rate.
    By: Brandon(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice punctuation
    nice detail on the story
    I wish you could have more pacific age group
    by: Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cliff hanger.
    good job on describing the design.
    I wish I would have got a better hook.
    BY Jordan.K (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: I thought you gave good information in your
    Star: I liked your cliff hanger
    wish: to have used better grammar
    By Ian 8B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you gave your own opinion.
    I also like how you explained the book.
    The hook can be better.
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you started it of and how the book isn't about people. I also like how you told us where to get the book. this review is perfect the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Star: I like some of the interesting words Such as, scarce, appeals.
    Star: I like how you gave enough information without spoiling the book
    Wish: I wish you would have had a rating, but really good write!
    By: Brendan

    ReplyDelete