Thursday 3 March 2016

Wings of Fire By TUI T Sutherland

Wings of Fire, Author: TUI T Sutherland 
Five young dragons set out on an adventure after being locked in a cave for all of their lives. Here are seven dragon tribes there’s the Seawings, Nightwings, Rainwings, Mudwings, Skwings, Sandwings and the Icewings each tribe has their own unique powers.

Each of the five Dragonets are from different tribes the dragon’s names are Clay the Mudwing, Tsunami the Seawing, Starflight the Nigthwing, Glory the Rainwing and Sunny the Sandwing most of this dragon try hard to get along.

All of these dragons have been told that they must complete a prophecy. There prophecy is to pick a queen for the Sandwing kingdom so hey must visit each kingdom that a sister is allied with to pick which sister is most qualified to be queen.

I would recommend this book to boys the age of 10 to 16 yeas and who likes action fiction books. Find it at your scholastic book fair to see if these dragonets will complete their quest or fail and have the war go one forever.


By Ethan Cripps

9 comments:

  1. I liked how you described your characters.
    I like your recommendation.
    I wish you had more of hook.
    By: Brandon(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: i liked how you described the characters
    Star: i liked how you described the setting
    Wish ; i wish you had a different idea for the 2nd paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you described the characters
    I liked how you gave a bit of the story
    I wish there was more of a cliff hanger
    by Jordan.K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: I really like how you describe all of the main characters to your audience.
    Star: I like how you didn't spoil anything to important
    Wish: I wish that you would of left my mind thinking about a situation in the story.
    Awesome job!
    By. J.R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the explanation of the characters in your book, and your hook at the end.
    I wish you had a better hook at the beginning
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You explain the characters well.
    You describe the tribes well.
    Your sentences run on and the review doesn't feel very finished and I wish you took the time to edit it better.
    ps, Why would only boys enjoy it? Why just solely recommend to boys?
    -Thomas(8B)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Star: I like how you gave information about the dragons
    Star: I like how you put your sentences in paragraphs
    Wish: My wish would be that you would explain more about the book.
    By E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great punctuation
    good job on telling the problem but not the solution
    I wish you could have made a better hook
    By: Ethan (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Star: I like how you described the characters
    Star: I like that you didn't spoil anything
    Wish: I wish that you had a better hook

    ReplyDelete