Thursday 3 March 2016

Since You’ve Been Gone By Morgan Matson

Since You’ve Been Gone
By: Morgan Matson

In Stanwich lives two best friends named, Emily and Sloan. They have planned an amazing summer together Emily can’t wait, but out of nowhere Sloan disappears. Emily look’s everywhere but she cannot find her. She has called Sloan a million times and no answer, she goes to her house nobody’s there, but Emily does not give up she has hope that Sloan will show up somewhere.

Will Emily ever find out what happened to Sloan or is she gone forever?
But that’s not all, Emily discovers that Sloan left behind a to-do list of thirteen tasks. Some of them are simple and fun and some of them are a lot like Sloan bold, brave, and daring. Emily not so much but ever since she met Sloan she is a lot more confident.

Will Emily finish all thirteen tough tasks or will she give up before she finishes?

This book is for mature readers, I recommend this for ages 12 and up.


By: Nyah Edwards 

13 comments:

  1. I like how after you had your cliff hanger you kept going with the story. I also liked how you put in an age group.
    I would of preferred a longer hook.
    by kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you told us where it takes place
    I also like how you introduced the main characters
    I wish you made a hook in the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: I liked how you included the characters and made it interesting for the audience.
    Star: I really liked how you recommend this book for ages 12+.
    Wish: I wished you added a rating for the book review. -Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good hook.
    makes me want to read the book more.
    by: Hailey 8C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good cliff hanger
    i like how you described the main characters
    i wish you have a better hook
    -Brianna(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cliff hanger it made me want to read the book
    nothing bad good job
    I rate this 5/5 stars:)
    by: Natan Laliberty

    ReplyDelete
  7. star: I like how you put a question in the middle of the story and not just in the end.
    Star: this book seems really interesting. I like how you explained it. Very descriptive.
    Wish: I wish you made a hook to grab more people in.
    -Lexie Desjarlais 8B

    ReplyDelete
  8. First thing it goes straight into the plot, and since its the plot right away it's a hook which pulls me in more. You could work on the hook more.
    By: Ghia 8B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Star: nice cliffhanger
    Star: I like how you explained the plot of the book. You explained the book so amazingly, that it makes me want to read it, it could've been a bit better, if you could use more punctuation.
    By preet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your cliff hanger.
    I also like who you recommend this book to.
    I wish you wrote more about the hook.by kamaldeep8C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star: I love how you leave a mystery questions making me want to read more.
    Star: I also like that you used words that pull me in.
    Wish: I wish you would have said more about the main characters.
    By: Emily 8B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Star: I think you did a good job explaining the book.
    Star: I like your cliff hangers.
    Wish: I wish you would have had a better hook.
    By: Nyah Edwards

    ReplyDelete