Monday 7 March 2016

Sunny Side Up Author: Jennifer L. Holm

Sunny Side Up
Author: Jennifer L. Holm 

Sunny thinks she’s going to have the time of her life but then…? 

The book takes place in Florida, California in the 1970s a 10-year-old girl named sunny goes to spend most of her summer with her grandpa sunny was thinking she was going to Disney Land and have the time of her life then she had an uncomfortable bed and her grandpa wanted to do boring stuff then she meets this boy named Buzz. 

Buzz likes comics and collecting golf balls and finding old lady’s cats for money.  Buzz got sunny into liking comic books and that’s what they spent their cat and golf ball money then they became best friends and sunny went back home to Palm Springs.

I think anyone could read this book because it’s easy to read and it’s funny.


By Nate

8 comments:

  1. Star: I like how at the end you shared your opinion.
    Star: I think you shared just the right amount without giving away to much.
    Wish: I wish you had a cliff hanger.
    By: Nyah Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you explain the book great job by: Braydin.L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you explain the book great job by: Braydin.L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: I like how you recommended this book cause its easy to read.
    Star: I Like your font it grabs me to read your review
    Wish: I wish you would of put a cliff hanger at the end with a problem, either than that you did great!
    By. J.R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you started off with a really good hook and you talked about and described your main character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Star: I really like that you wrote who you think should read it.
    Star: I like how you wrote where the book took place.
    Wish: I wish you would have rated the book.
    By: Emily 8B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hook it made me want to read more of your book review and your cliff hanger is very good I enjoyed reading it. I wish you gave a better review at the end but I enjoyed this one. By Jayden V

    ReplyDelete
  8. as I read, it described how funny this book is. I would love to read it. The way you described the characters and their friendship made me want to read this book.
    Your book would be more amazing, if you could add the hook to your review :)
    Preet 8C

    ReplyDelete