Friday 4 March 2016

Dragon Seer’s Gift by Janet McNaughton

Dragon Seer’s Gift
By: Janet McNaughton

Have you ever had a dragon that you had to help so it can stop earths impending doom and oh I forgot to say this story takes place in the 21st century in the dead of winter. It all started when Gwyn the main character decided to take place is the city’s Heritage fair.  

Gwyn started to learn thing about his family’s ancestors and who they truly were when he would go to the rooms everyday to read up about his main section in the heritage fair and everyday he went his life changed even more because of the information he found out. 

Will Gwyn help save the world or will a great darkness overcome the earth?

Some of her other books are dragon’s seer which is kind of connected to this book. She has written love story’s and also a book about Canada.

I give this book a 3.5/5 because I had some connections to the main character and his sister but some parts of the book got boring and was all over the place. But I still really enjoyed the story line and would recommend this book to the people who like fantasy/fiction books and are the ages 12 and 13.


By Steven 

2 comments:

  1. good job on putting the rating
    I like how it was short
    I wish your review made more sense and you looked over it better
    By Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hook.
    I like the Cliff hanger
    I think you should have put more information in your review.
    Dawson

    ReplyDelete