Thursday 3 March 2016

Fart Powder By Jo Nesbo

Fart Powder

Have you ever wanted your own you own invention? 

I know I did! 

A mysterious professor, named Dr. Proctor, creates an invention called fart powder. Fart powder gives you an extra strength, it will boost you up into the air when you fart. Nilly and Lisa sell the fart powder to make money, and split it with the doctor.  Then suddenly the girls became popular and Some bad guys were jealous. They took Dr. Proctor’s invention the fart powder and made the girls really mad?

I am half way into the book and its really good I can’t wait to finish the book.

Will Nilly and Lisa get back the fart powder?

Will Nilly and Lisa will be popular forever?

I recommend if people like awesome and creative books, this is the book for you.

Author Jo Nesbo
Illustrated by Make Loerny

By John Isfeld

13 comments:

  1. Star: I really like your hook.
    Star: I like the questions you added for the readers.
    Wish: I wish you left us in suspense by adding a cliff hanger.
    Yuan Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: great hook.
    Star: I liked how you described the setting in the book.
    Wish: I think you should've read your review over as you have some rewritten words
    BY PREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: The hook is good.
    Star: The grammar is easy to under stand.
    Wish: I wish you did not use a question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: I like your hook.
    Star: I like how you did your cliff hangers.
    Wish: I'm interested in read this book.
    By: E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your hook
    4/5 stars
    and your review makes me want to read the book to find out more by: Natan Laliberty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good hook.
    Nice cliff hangers.
    I wish you finished the book so you can explain the book more.
    Joisah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good hook.
    I like the cliff hangers.
    I wish you finned the book first before you did the review.
    by bernard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your cliff hanger.
    I like how you described the settings.
    I wish you fixed your hook.
    by Jordan.K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Star: I liked how I put a good cliff hanger.
    Star: I liked how I put all my hard work on this.
    wish I wish I fixed my hook but in all goodness its great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good summery I like it
    I like how you recommend it
    more paragraph

    Nathan warren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star: Your hook really grabbed me.
    Star: I like how you described fart powder.
    Wish; I wish you would of described the character more and better grammar.
    Good Job!
    By. J.R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Star: I really enjoyed your hook, I may read the book now because of that.
    Star: I also really enjoyed the cliff hanger it makes me want to read what happens next!
    Wish: I wish you made it a little longer and made more sense(grammar).

    ReplyDelete