Thursday 3 March 2016

The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall By Katie Alender

The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall
Author Katie Alender

Delia was a fifteen-year-old girl.  Who had a sister named Janie who did annoy her a lot but deep down she did lover her.  Her and her family were moving to a new house but it wasn’t any ordinary house there was lots of history behind this house. 

The first couple of nights Delia was noticing some strange things that were happening.  She tried to warn her family that it wasn’t any good for them to stay in the house but her family didn’t believe her.  Until the next day her family found her died outside of her bed room window which was located on the third floor.

The strange part was she could still see her family and everything around her, but her family couldn’t see her.  That’s when she realized she was a ghost.  After the accident her family decided to move out.  She tried to get into the car so she could leave with her family but it was impossible because for some odd reason the house didn’t want her to leave. 

Her family ended up leaving without her meanwhile there was many other ghost wandering the halls in their old fashion night gowns.  Delia needed to think of a way to escape the house fast before the house takes over her and everything she loves.
Find out what happens to Delia next while being trapped in the house and if she will ever see her family again.


By Jessica Pretula

8 comments:

  1. Star: I like how you described the setting
    Star: I also liked your word choices
    Wish: I wish you had a hook, that would be awesome.
    By: preet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cliff hanger.
    I really liked this write.
    I wish you had more of a hook and fix your grammar.
    By: Brandon(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have a cliffhanger it makes you want to read more.
    I like how you introduced the main character and her family and what was happening.
    I wish that you make some sort of hook in the beginning.
    By Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you described the character, also how you created suspense and had in limit. I wish you had wrote a hook.by kamaldeep

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you introduced the main character
    i like you cliff hanger
    i wish you would have wrote more of a hook
    -Brianna:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you explained the story.
    I liked the cliff hanger.
    I wish you had a better hook and you fixed some of you grammar.
    By: bernard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Star: I like that you described the setting in detail.
    Star: I like how you left a cliff hanger
    Wish: I wish you would've wrote more about the main character.
    By: Emily 8B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the suspense, kind of spooky.
    The hook could be better.
    I wish you had a hook. It would make this review better.
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete