Thursday 3 March 2016

Malice By Chris Wooding

Malice
By: Chris Wooding

Everyone knows a rumor. Or maybe you’ve heard of one or you ‘eve of one or maybe you’ve made one. But this is no ordinary rumor, you should be afraid of this one. Seth is a kid who loves the outside world and its dangers. Seth had a friend named Luke but one night he disappeared and nobody knew where he was and they couldn’t find him. Seth thought it was something to do with the powerful rumor Malice. It is said if you get the right things and say the right words a man call TALL JAKE will take you to Malice.
Seth got the right things and said the right words……  but nothing happened but soon the wind began to blow and he heard what sounded like mice running across the attic floor “Skitter Scatter Skitter Scatter” and then he woke up on a steam punk kind of train. Seth had realized he had been taken to MALICE.
At first Seth thought it was a dream or a fake. But Seth soon had to face the fact that everything around him was real and he knew he was in the comic. He whipped his head back and forth trying to find an exit but there was none, but Seth knew he HAD to get out of Malice or else he would be stuck here forever….
Katie a friend of Seth noticed he was missing so she checked the usual spots that Seth would be…. but he was nowhere to be found. After searching for hours she was worried sick but then out of nowhere she found an issue of Malice and when she read it she was shocked at what she saw………… Seth.    If you want to find out if Seth makes it through Malice you should read the book. It has action, adventure, horror, romance, and comedy basically everything you would want in a book. This book kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through and I hope you read it.



 By Connor Leybourne

4 comments:

  1. I like the font you use.
    I like your hook.
    I wish you had a recommendation.
    By: Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you changed the font.
    I like the suspense.
    I wish there was a rating.
    by Jordan.K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your font, it is very spooky.
    I also like the rat skitter thing.
    Your cliff hanger could be better.
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. good beginning
    good hook
    I need a bit more flavor

    ReplyDelete