Friday 4 March 2016

KEEP ME IN YOUER HEART By Lurline McDaniel

KEEP ME IN YOUER HEART

There are many people in the world that fight with their lives that sometimes becomes so complicated. The book Keep Me in your Heart by Lurlene McDaniel is a three novel book. Saving Jessica is the first one that I read. 

Jessica McMillan and Jeremy Trevino are the perfect couple. When they met in high school, Jessica's upbeat spirit helped Jeremy to see that there must be a reason he was spared in the car accident that killed his brother. Jessica is an 18-year-old senior in high school, but now she has been diagnosed with kidney failure. Her only hope is a kidney transplant but no one in her family is a match. Jeremy cannot watch another person he loves die. He wants to give his kidney to Jessica, but his parents are terrified of losing their only son.

Will Jeremy go against his parents and save Jessica?

Lurline McDaniel is one of my favorite authors that always touch my heart with her sad, strong and powerful stories. I only read one saving Jessica, but I am sure the other ones ae going to be sweet and touchy too. I would recommend this book to everybody to read. 

These are some more books that the author wrote: The year of Chasing Dreams, One Last Wish, Telling Christina Goodbye.


Book review by KAMALDEEP

5 comments:

  1. I like how you gave lots of information but not to much.
    I wish you gave a rating.
    by: Hailey 8C

    ReplyDelete
  2. star: I think you did a great job explaining the point of the story.
    star: It really made me want to read the book.
    wish: I wish you would have said your recommendation for who its best fitted for.
    By: Nyah Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you showed emotion
    I loved your cliff hanger
    I wish I could have read this review sooner
    by Jordan.K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: Good hook.

    Star: Some 'fancy' words.

    Wish: I wish you gave a more specific recommendation, because from what I'm reading, it's most likely to be enjoyed by fans the of the romantic genre.

    By Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star: its really nicely written
    Star: you used really good descriptive words
    Wish: I wish if you described more about their story, as I seem to be reading a romantic novel. I loved it
    By Preet

    ReplyDelete