Monday 7 March 2016

MR. PEPPERPOT’S PET by GWEN PASCOE

Mr. Pepperpot’s Pet

Author:   Gwen Pascoe

Illustrator:   Dianne Vandervee

The main chaRATERS IN THIS BOOK ARE,
mR. pEPPERPOT, mRS lOODLEDOODLE, mR. cOLLYWOBBLE, mRS. mUDDLEBERRY, mR. tIDDLEWINK, mRS. fOOGLEFUM,
mR. pIFFLESNIFF AND mR. dRAGALONG.

tHE VERY BEST PART OF THE STORY IS WHEN mRS. fOOGLEFUM'S FROG, JUMPED OUT OF THE JAR, HOPPED IN THE AIR AND INTO THE FISH TANK.

iT WAS VERY FUNNY AND MADE ME LAUGH.

i THINK PEOPLE WHO LIKE VERY FUNNY STORIES ABOUT THINGS  ANIMALS DO WILL ENJOY READING THIS BOOK.


jORDYN bEAN

6 comments:

  1. Star: I like how you get right down to business.
    Star: I like the colour of the words It makes I POP.
    Star: I really like how you introduced the characters.
    Wish: I don't think Wish would fit the comment so I think the next step should be adding a hook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: you did great about explain all the charters.
    Star: Good job at saying you liked some of the parts.
    Wish: needs cliff hangers.
    By JOHN

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job jordyn bean by Braydin .L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star: I love how you used interesting words.
    Star: I like how you describe the characters in the book.
    Wish: I wished you recommended other books by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The characters in your story have very long and hilarious names that I've never heard of before. This makes me wonder what they would look like in the story. Next time I'm in the library I'm going to check it out.
    -Brianna:)

    ReplyDelete