Friday 4 March 2016

The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry

The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die
April Henry

“Keep one step ahead of the killers and- above all- Stay Alive!”

What would you do if you woke up in a wrecked cabin in the woods in the middle of no where with two guys arguing about if they should kill you or not??

Meet Cady she was an average teenage girl with an average life... But one day she wakes up in the woods in a completely trashed cabin, she realizes that her finger nails had been pulled out and that she has been badly beaten. Cady knows nothing not even her own name or family!

She ends up meeting Ty and James who help her regain her family and memory of her life, shes had to hide, run and even change her appearance to get away from The Man in the Oxblood Shoes.

Her brother has developed a bad disease and needs a vaccine that Cady has to go get from her mother’s work but she runs into The Man in the Oxblood Shoes.

What will Cady do? 

Will she finally be free? 

Read The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die, too find out!

April Henry is an amazing writer who has wrote many books, some of them are; The Body In The Woods, Stolen Girl, The Night She Disappeared and The Girl I Used To Be. I recommend this book to people who like books about murder and mystery. This book would be good for grades 7-10, I rate the book 10/10.

If you like reading books about mystery and murder you should get The Girl Who Was Suppose to Die.


~Sam 8c

7 comments:

  1. star: I really like how you gave a problem from the book.
    star: I also like how you gave a good hook.
    wish: I wish you would have explained more of the main idea.
    By: Emily 8B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you explained the plot.
    I also liked how you explained how badly she was beaten.
    I wish it wasn't so brutal.
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: I like how you left your review of the book on a cliff hanger.
    Star: you gave good detail on the situation the main character was in.
    wish: I wish you hadn't not gave as much information on the book.
    By Ian 8B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interesting hook. it's making me want to read the book right now.
    I also liked how you wrote about the other books that the author wrote.
    I wish you could have made your review more informative.
    by kamaldeep8c


    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you mentioned other books written by the author.
    Your hook was really good and got me thinking about what would really happen in that situation. swog.
    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your hook and I also liked how you introduced the other books that the other wrote. I wish you gave a better plot of the story. By Jayden V.

    ReplyDelete