Friday 4 March 2016

Keep me in your Heart: Saving Jessica By Lurlene McDaniel

Keep me in your Heart
Saving Jessica
Three novels in one book
By Lurlene McDaniel

This book is about a relationship between Jessica and Jeremy and their struggles in their life.  They are going though their struggles together.  Jessica has a kidney that has failed and she has to go through dialysis.  She is hoping to get a transplant but…….

Jeremy her boyfriend is hoping that she will get well.  In the meantime, he is trying to donate his kidney to Jessica.  But he is only seventeen so he has to ask his parents first.  When his parents said no he decided to take is parents to court to be legal to make is own decisions and give his kidney to Jessica.

Will he win the battle and give his kidney to Jessica or will it all go down hill?

I recommend this book to people who like love stories because it shows what love is and what people do to show that they truly love them. I give this book four out of five stars.

Lurlene McDaniel wrote two other novels in this book telling Christina Goodbye and Letting go of Lisa if you had read the novels you would like this book.  Lurlene McDaniel really shows the character’s emotions like when they are happy or said. In my opinion that makes her a good writer.


By Kaylee Charriere

3 comments:

  1. great cliff hanger
    great job of explaining the book
    I wish you had a more of a hook
    By:Ethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will use the wish for my next book review.
      by kaylee

      Delete
  2. This story reminds me of someone I know that only has one kidney. I never really understood the consequences that may occur if you only have one organ. I hope Jeremy wins the court battle to help his girlfriend, Jessica.
    -Brianna(:

    ReplyDelete